Take Control Of Your Email Marketing With Our Metrics & Reporting Features
We empower you with data on every member of your email marketing database. We can show you who opened your email newsletter, which articles they clicked and when the articles were read. We give you meaningful, easy to understand reports and metrics that help you track your results and hone your campaigns.
Metrics & Reporting Tools For Your Email Marketing
- Snapshot Reports – A summary of launch results
- Recipient activity – An overview of who opened, clicked, etc.
- Opens & Clicks Over Time – Time of day and dates associated with reader activity
- Member Feedback – An overview of members who responded to article feedback
- Bounce Summary – A look at who didn’t receive your launch and why
- Survey Responses – Reporting on customized or built-in article surveys
- Trigger Articles – Quickly see all who triggered lead alerts
- Unsubscribe Activity – View those who unsubscribed from your marketing
- DMZ Reports – Comprehensive (and confidential) benchmarking statistics comparing your digital marketing efforts to other IndustryNewsletters users
Generate More Leads With Trigger Articles
Track Email Marketing Efforts With DMZ Reports
What are DMZ Reports? DMZ stands for Digital Marketing Z-score. It is a monthly report that looks at critical aspects of digital marketing when using the IndustryNewsletters platform. Key statistics, such as number of contacts, open rates, click rates, and trigger articles as well as others, are blended together to develop an algorithm to called a DMZ-score. The IN DMZ-score is based on a 10-point scale. Once we obtain your DMZ-score, we can then roll up the scores by region and industry to give you comparative benchmarks. We can also compare your score to all other IndustryNewsletters users. The fundamental idea is to help you and your partners or management groups see how you are doing on critical success factors within digital marketing by benchmarking.